The Citrine Project cares about your privacy.
- To protect our servers against DDoS attacks we have to record your IP-address in our server logs. We flush the logs within 7 days.
- Besides the IP-address, the Citrine Website does not collect any personal information.
- This is a cookie-free zone, the website does not use any cookies (no Google Analytics, no AdSense, nothing).
- This website does not track you using pixels, hidden images, flash, applets, localStorage, fonts or any other technique.
- No external (unsafe) content is embedded in this website. All resources are located on the Citrine Server. Your machine does not have to connect to untrusted servers for these pages to load.
- This website is not responsible for any privacy issues on linked sites. However all external hyperlinks are marked with the label.
- The main content regarding the subject of this website can be read and downloaded from this website without the need to visit 3rd party websites or install 3rd party download managers.
- If you have any reason to believe we have any personal information about you or you have accidentally provided us with any personal information, feel free to contact me: gabordemooij at gaborsoftware dot nl and I will remove your personal data as soon as possible. If you have any further questions regarding privacy on this website, feel free to send me an e-mail as well.