Citrine Programming Language
Select your version
Download the Citrine version for your operating system and language. More combinations will follow. All Linux/OpenBSD packages have been signed using Signify. Windows/Android versions have been provided by Aavesh Jilani, thank you!
- citrine0.9.2-src-all.tgz (all languages)
- Android x86_64 (all languages)
- Android i686 (all languages)
- Android arm32 (all languages)
- Android AArch64 (all languages)
To use Citrine on Android devices use Termux
is an integrated development environment for Citrine written by
Currently this IDE only works on the Windows platform.